- Tuesday, 1 November
- M first noticed hot water heater had leaked itself out onto the garage floor. Drip. Drip. Drip. When did it start? … Dripping … Dripping … Shut down … Vacuum up water and dump outside. Arrange for a new water heater.
- Dropped my ballot by a drop-box at an early polling place… no drama… shit!…
- Wednesday, 2 November
- Woke up nauseated. … diaharria… mild. Felt crappy all day … and Thursday.
- Martha felt crappy but wouldn’t admit … wasn’t … sick.
- Friday, 4 November
- I tested positive…
- Felt better than I had all week.
- Quarantining in Tucson where we have separate bedrooms available.
- Thought about needing meds that were in Bisbee by Monday.
- Hunkered down until Monday.
- Monday, 7 November
- Both continue to feel ‘okay’ while knowing something was wrong
- Went to Bisbee to get meds. Left about ten. Arrived back in Tucson by two-thirty.
- Martha tested herself … First time … Positive …
- Cancelled her Wednesday gig at the thrift shop.
- Tuesday, 8 November
- Electon day! … Surprise! … Surprised!…Surprise!… Demos haven’t lost. Democracy hasn’t lost… Yet!
- Wednesday, 9 November
- Suggested to M we come back to Bisbee on Thursday morning … We can quarantine in Bisbee as well as in Tucson since, both being positive, we may as well sleep in the same bed again … and put the new wheels on the buggy … and enjoy Sidepony weekend vicariously from it.
- Thursday, 10 November
- Will get the wheels back on the buggy in the morning and enjoy Sidepony from a safe distance this weekend.
Click the image below to see a multimedia presentation featuring Hop-a-Long and some surprising critters that show up in his Bugarium
Peace Arises (a.k.a. Ed’s Erection)
Her shoulder droops in shame.
She weeps thinking of the small group of mad men in the world working to destroy freedom.